Erikka: Senior 2011

8.27.2010

Fun, Genuine, Smart, Most Likely To Suceed, these are just a few words that I would use to describe Erikka.  I had the pleasure of spending the evening with her and got some killer shots to capture that unique beautiful person she is before she tackles her last year of High School.  We had such a blast together and I am so excited for her next season in life!   

Erikka: You have such a great passion and love for life and people.  It is so evident and shines through who you are.  It's what draws people to you and makes you such a fun person to be around.  Go out there and take the world by storm.  I know you are destined for great things!  Thanks so much for such a fun photo shoot!

Can I just say I am envious of her hair? I could never ever be able pull it off!  And she does it so well...

































0 comments:

Post a Comment