Jamee & Jeff: Wedding

8.25.2010


A fairy tale in the making... that's what this wedding was all about.  Jamee was the beautiful princess who dreamt of one day meeting her shining white knight and Jeff fit the bill perfectly.  They met on a hike at Beacon Rock where Jeff later proposed to her, so it just made sense that the perfect setting for their fairy tale wedding would take place over looking Beacon Rock.  Their wedding held high emotion, tears , laughter, but also a sense of healing and the fulfillment of a promise that God made to them both.  I don't think anyone there could think of two people more deserving or better fit for each other.  Jamee and Jeff are truly a match made in heaven, a fairy tale finally come to fruition.  

Jamee and Jeff, it meant so much to me that you asked me to be a part of your day.  I could not be happier for you both and I know that God's promises and your fairy tale does not stop here, but will last a life time.  Congratulations to you both!  

And now for some yummy shots! ;)






Jamee waiting for her knight ;)



The "first look" always, ALWAYS results in the most amazing photos! I highly recommend it. :D





















































And they rode off on a beautiful white horse and lived happily ever after... or maybe more like drove off in a brand new white Mustang... same thing right?

2 comments:

Bailey 31.8.10  

Such a cute couple! I love that last shot. Great timing!

Natasha Erickson,  10.9.10  

All of them are AMAZING...and I cannot wait to see my own! You are VERY talented Johanna!

Post a Comment