Hugh&Norma: 70th Anniversary

8.02.2010

I felt really honored when Melissa (I photographed her beautiful family back in September) contacted me about doing photography for her grandparents 70th Anniversary Party.  Kevin and I had to stop and figure out how long we would have to live if we wanted to make it to our 70th Anniversary... I  would have to live till I was 92 and him 91... it really put things in perspective.  Marriage is the most beautiful, hard, and rewarding decision that any two people can make.  To have your best friend beside you for 70 years, to share your joys, hurts, short comings, achievements with is something to be treasured.  Something to rejoice about and to be held in high esteem and honor.  I am so thankful that I was able to be a part of this celebration.


To Hugh and Norma: Happy 70th Anniversary and thank you for being an example to your family and people around you that marriages can and do last.  


The lovely Hugh and Norma:







This little guy was so stinkin' cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment