The Spencer Kids: Family Session

9.22.2010

I had so much fun the other day spending time with the Spencer kids during their portrait session.  Kids are always so much fun to photograph for me and I just love it that they want to play and be themselves.  For some reason it’s always harder to get grown ups to do that J But kids they’re just natural at it and  that’s what I love to capture.

Brianna:  Thank you for allowing me to spend time with you and your children.  They are such a wonderful blessing and I enjoyed every moment of it!















I absolutely, 100% adore this picture! It just doesn't get more real than this! :)












2 comments:

Anonymous,  22.9.10  

Thye turned out great! Thank you so much for doing this, you were so patient and the kiddos had so much fun! I love all the action shots.

Thank you!
Brianna

Anonymous,  24.9.10  

You did such a great job of capturing the personalities of my AMAZING nieces and nephew!!!
Stacey

Post a Comment