Natasha & Jordan: Wedding

9.24.2010

NERVES.  They are always high on a wedding day.  It never fails: the groom will pace around, sit down, get back up, check his watch, pace around some more all in the hope that it will make the time go faster. The bride on other hand usually has her mental checklist that she is going over and over hoping that everything falls into place.  Nerves are what make the day so exciting.  
I get to witness this at every wedding I do and I get to witness it all melt away when they see each other for the first time. 
It’s in that moment that nothing else matters and the nerves are calmed.  The sky could fall, and they wouldn’t even notice.  Or at least Natasha and Jordan wouldn’t have.  In fact if I have to remind my clients I'm there, then I know I'm getting some AMAZING shots.  

Natasha and Jordan: Thank you for letting me be a part of your day.  I am so happy that two beautiful people (inside and out) have found each other.  What an honor it was to capture your love.  Thank you for the privilege.

Now for some Amazingness!



















2 comments:

Molly 24.9.10  

wow! i love all of the emotion you were able to capture in these photos! i think the last one is my favorite.

Natasha Erickson,  27.9.10  

I love every single one of these!! They are such creative shots and capture moments so well...Johanna you were amazing to work with and did such a great job capturing what we wanted! Thank you for these amazing pictures.

Post a Comment