Spring Time

4.11.2009

It’s been quite the change moving from California back up to Washington.  I’ve run into a few surprises and culture shock moments that I didn’t expect.  Like remembering why you can’t wear high heels all the time, or having to plan extra time in your morning routine to scrap the ice off your car.  My ultimate favorite though, is how SLOW everyone drives!  I guess I’ve grown accustomed to LA drivers.  So much so that I miss them ;)
 But I’ve also realized that the Northwest has something that LA definitely doesn’t. Seasons!  I find myself getting giddy seeing the trees come to life again and waking up to find the yard filled with daffodils.  This magical change just doesn’t happen every day so this morning I woke up and decided that it needed some documentation. That way I can remember the moment that I feel in love with the Northwest all over again. 











Of course Spring just wouldn't be Spring without Cherry Blossoms.





I had the privilege of taking Jessica and Doug’s Engagement photos last Sunday and we had a blast! We got some awesome shots and I hope to get them up here in the next couple of days.  So check back soon!

Post a Comment