HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

11.22.2007


This will be my first thanksgiving as a married woman!! But that doesn't mean that I am cooking...oh no... I don't know think I am at the point yet that I want to try to cook a thanksgiving dinner when  I still burn the cookies!  LOL But I am so thankful that there are people on this earth that God has blessed with a cooking talent.  Because of them many people in America (including me!) will be stuffing themselves senseless today.  Yes, I am proud to be an American!  So my husband and I will be having Thanksgiving at our friend's, Justin and Beth's home who have so graciously invited us over and even told us we didn't have to bring anything!  Except I am bringing apple pie and ice cream for dessert! YUM!  So to everyone out there enjoying a beautiful meal today, HAPPY Thanksgiving!  

PS I am so thankful to have such good friends, and a wonderful husband!

1 comments:

Chance Pearson and Kacey Luvi 2.12.07  

Hi Johanna! Thanks for the comment on my page!! I really appreciate it after looking through J*'s blog, I always feel so lame :)

Your blog looks great so far! keep it up!

Post a Comment