Jazmine & Jessee: Wedding

7.30.2011

Her sister stood up before her family and friends reminiscing of days when they were young.  Of memories that would never fade, of the times that sisters, who are now friends, can sit and laugh at.  “While only a year ago Jazmine moved to Washington with her son, ‘a family of two’,” she said, “today you become a family of five.”  There could not be more joy in her words.

It was as if, under her breath, you could hear her thanks to God for an answered prayer.  That Jazmine wouldn’t just find the man of her dreams, but would find the one that loved the Lord with all his heart and one that would be worthy of her dear sister.  Yes, you could hear the thanks and see it in her smile as she looked at Jessee.  He was the one worthy of Jazmine, and Jazmine the one worthy of him.  Their search had come to an end only to start a new beginning.  For today, God made them a family of five.

Jazmine and Jessee:  What an honor it has been to journey down this road with you, to be there for your wedding day and to be able capture the joy and the tears.  God has truly brought together two beautiful people and I know you will have many years of happiness ahead of you.  Congrats! 

As usual, just a few of my favorites from their big day!



I absolutely fell in LOVE with Jazmine's Wedding dress that she found at a Vintage shop! 






First Look... My favorite ;)


















A picture of the first dance is always a nice note to end on.

21 comments:

Anonymous,  30.7.11  

Beautiful pictures. Where can we view the rest?

Joelle photography,  30.7.11  

Thanks so much for asking. Jazmine will be letting everyone know when the rest are ready to view. The editing process takes time ;)

harmony hanes,  31.7.11  

Johanna, amazing pictures as always! You capture every moment with such artistic beauty! I can't wait to see the rest!

keegan hanes,  31.7.11  

love love loved the pictures! I bet jazmine and jessee are happy to have a great photographer!

Alicia 31.7.11  

Love the picture!!

Cheryl Runnels,  1.8.11  

Great Pictures Jesse. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cary Hatcher,  1.8.11  

It was a beauitiful ceremony, with amazing scenery, I am extremely happy for you both!
These photos are great, they really capture how special the day was.

Anonymous,  2.8.11  

I just saw the pictures for the first time and I love them! They are beautiful! I am so happy with your work! Thanks Johanna!
Love, Jaz

shizzle 3.8.11  

Amazing photos of an amazing wedding.
- Chad

Anonymous,  3.8.11  

Seriously one of my favorite days of all time. These pictures capture the day well :)
- Luke

Anonymous,  3.8.11  

I love the "first look"!

Anonymous,  3.8.11  

My goodness! These pics are amazing! That one where the sun is shining through the trees onto you guys is a amazing!

Anonymous,  3.8.11  

Jazmine, I have never seen you look more beautiful or more happy. The photos are so gorgeous, they could be in a magazine!
Love, Shannon

David Phipps 3.8.11  

I must admit, I'm a little teary eyed. As predicted, you are the most beautiful bride. I love you and Ian so much and I hope to meet your new family members someday soon!! Truly, Angela

Daniel,  4.8.11  

Awesome pictures. I know that Jazmine is an
absolutely stunning bride in these photos, but
let's not overlook groom's handsome self.

Anonymous,  7.8.11  

Amazing! You guys look so beautiful.

Anonymous,  11.8.11  

Best. Wedding. Ever. Thank you so much. You guys are amazing. And these pictures are flawless.

Anonymous,  11.8.11  

Ahhhh so beautiful!

Jessee,  18.8.11  

Thanks Daniel! I agree with whoever said Jaz looks amazing though. WOW! Best day ever. Amazing photos. Beautiful Bride

Groom

Jessee,  18.8.11  

Forgot to say- Love Tyrell's(Bestman) face in the "kiss your bride" photo! Priceless

Tyrell,  6.10.11  

these are awesome! just like being there... almost. what a great time. and yes, Jazmine looks Gorgeous!

Post a Comment