Deema & Jeff: Wedding

4.09.2011

I’ve noticed that when little girls dream, they dream big.  Nothing stands in their way.  They can have it all and the sky is not the limit, it’s just the beginning.  They dream of being a princess in one of those big elaborate gowns and living in a castle so tall that it touches the sky. Most importantly (after the dress of course ;) ) their dream always includes the perfect strong and handsome prince.  They dream that he wouldn’t just be strong and handsome, but also kind, tender-hearted and willing to do anything to make her happy.  Little girls dream, and sometimes because of how life is, those dreams can be shattered, but sometimes dreams do come true
For Deema, she is one of those little girls that got her dream and so much more. I can’t even begin to describe to you the delight, joy, and absolute sold-out love that Jeff held in his eyes when he saw her for the first time.  From that moment on his eyes held that love and adoration for her throughout the day and into the night.  Dreams do come true, just ask Deema: she got a man who is willing to do anything to make her happy.

Jeff and Deema: WOW! What a completely gorgeous and wonderful day you had!  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it and sharing in your joy.  It was a pleasure to capture your love… you two made it all too easy for me ;) 









When your daughter looks that GORGEOUS how can you not have this reaction?






The first look ALWAYS brings out the best moments, and of course the best hugs ;)










Jeff you have a great laugh and I'm sure Deema would agree.















12 comments:

Anonymous,  9.4.11  

Incredible. Just incredible. You had me crying all over again for the joy that you captured. Thank you, Johanna. Dee Mara Gonser

Don Gonser,  9.4.11  

WOW !!! What Dee said in every way!!! Very nicely done, you captured so many memories for us, thank you.

Deema 9.4.11  

Oh, my goodness! The pictures are incredible! Thank you so much for being there to record our special day in such a beautiful way. Wow!

Becky Davis,  9.4.11  

Wonderful pictures bringing back wonderful memories of a truly magical day!

Miriam Whiting,  9.4.11  

Just as beautiful as I remember it. You captured the beauty and the fun. Great pictures!

Anonymous,  9.4.11  

So beautiful! Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures of Deema's special day. I know it will be a joy to scrapbook with pictures like those!

Anonymous,  9.4.11  

There has to me more pictures!!! And can anyone order some? Cecilia

joelle Photography 9.4.11  

@ Cecilia: LOL of course there are more pictures! This is just a Blog preview so only a select few are up :). And of course anyone can order prints. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to answer them! joellephotography@gmail.com Thanks! -Johanna

Steph 9.4.11  

Can it be possible to say Wow too many times? I'm going to post a link to this from my blog.

Colynn Nelson,  9.4.11  

Joelle, these are AMAZING pictures, I am crying right now like my sister did when she saw them. I can't wait to see them all. And your blog is truly a gift to Deema and Jeff too..That is exactly what the little card I gave my niece back on Valentines Day of 2010 just before she met Jeff. You have BEAUTIFULLY capture my Neices and Her Handsomes Husband's Happiness on their special day!!! Thank you!!

Brent,  10.4.11  

I can't comment on the wedding (other than to say congratulations!) because I wasn't there. But, the photography is very classy. Top notch.

Cileania,  11.4.11  

The pictures are absolutley beautiful as was the whole day, as I said before absolutely fit for a princess!

Post a Comment