Breck: Senior 2010

1.06.2010

I honestly sat here a while trying to figure something witty or sentimental so say.  Then of course the thought came to me,  "Johanna," my thought said, " you know most people probably don't even read your blog anyway. They just come to see the photos."  That's when I decided I just need to let Breck's photos speak for themselves.

I just hope they tell you how beautiful she is inside and out.  That she has a heart to serve which makes her an incredible leader and that she will touch and change other people's lives just by being around them.  Because of her strength in knowing who she is and above all her love for Christ.


So photo's: speak...
























1 comments:

Breck Barnes,  6.1.10  

Johanna Thank you so much! you're are such an amazing and creative person! All my friends at school wanted to know who took my pictures for future reference. You are awesome! I love your gentle spirit and your willingness to serve God and others in every way you can. Thank you so much for blessing me with some incredible photos to help remind me what God was doing my senior year, 2010. -Breck Barnes

Post a Comment