Michelle & Tyler: Wedding

12.15.2009

One thing I love about weddings is how unique each one is. Styles… personalities… love… all so different in their own way and I get to experience it all. I LOVE what I do!
Michelle and Tyler are no exception to the rule. I had a blast with them and they were so easy to work with, so trusting and open to my ideas. Pretty much they were a photographers dream. They got married at McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse in the coolest looking barn I have ever seen. Where does McMenamins find these places?
Michelle and Tyler thank you so much for letting me a part of your special day. It was a pleasure to witness and see how God has brought you together. I pray that He would bless you as your love for each other grows more each day. Which it will ;)

On to the photos…




















4 comments:

Michelle 17.12.09  

These pictures are so great! You did such a wonderful job. You are so easy to work with and very creative. Thank you for giving us beautiful pictures to remember our day.

Unknown 6.1.10  

Great pictures, Johanna!

Emily 15.1.10  

Johanna, these turned out wonderfully. My name is Emily and I was one of Michelle's bridesmaids. You took a couple pictures of my husband and I and one of our baby that I really like. I was wondering how I should go about purchasing them. I can either pay you for the rights and print them myself, you can print them and ship them, or whatever! Let me know. Thanks!

Caroline,  8.2.10  

Johanna, you are an amazing photographer! These pics are incredible.

Post a Comment