The Jespersens: Family Session

9.25.2009

I had the privilege of meeting Cory and Melissa through Jessica McGrew who’s wedding I shot back in June.  They have two adorable twins, Lexine and Paige who are four months old now and wanted to get some Family shots done.  We met up down at Lewisville Park and had a blast trying to get the girls to smile and look at the camera.  Lexine was not to keen on the idea at first but toward the end she showed the camera some love ;)

There is just something about making a baby smile that makes you powerless to do anything else but smile along with them.

Just see for yourself…




















Thank you Cory and Melissa for allowing to capture your beautiful family!

1 comments:

Ashley 15.10.09  

Hey, Johanna!
We've only met once (WAY back in the day), but I am one of Kevin's old friends and he is officiating my wedding. He left me a link to your blog, in case I was interested in your photography, and I must say, IT IS BEAUTIFUL. You have a lot of talent! Would you be interested in photographing my wedding? It is July 31, 2010 in Loveland, Colorado. I will pay for your and Kevin's plane tickets, as well as whatever you would charge for photography. Let me know if you are interested, and what you charge. You can e-mail me at ashleynkoch@gmail.com. Thanks!
-Ashley

Post a Comment