Heather & Casey: Wedding

8.13.2009

Whenever I think of this wedding one word comes to mind, FUN!  From the moment Heather and Casey first saw each other til the moment they left through the sea of spirit fingers, their smiles could not be whipped from their faces.  And when the bride and groom are having that much fun, it tends to infect the day and NO ONE can withstand the fun bug.  Wow I am really corny ;).  Honestly though when you play MC Hammer’s “U Can’t Touch This” to the groom retrieving the garter who wouldn’t have fun?! 

Heather and Casey your wedding day truly reflected your personalities, and when you have achieved that I say your celebration was a success and testament of how your life together will be; never-ending fun J.  Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day.

So I may have gone a little overboard on how many pictures I posted, but I had such a hard time picking a few I finally gave up! 

So here are more than a few of my favs







Casey waiting for his bride...


I love his expression when he first saw her.





I love this series of photos... Heather cracks me up! Casey looks all to comfortable in the first maybe that's why Heather reacts the way she does... ;)



I caught this of Pastor Luke right before the ceremony.


 I love this! All the groomsman wore red converse, even the ring bearer.









My absolute favorite shot of the day...


2 comments:

Anonymous,  23.8.09  

WOW! Was that ever worth the wait! I had NO IDEA how talented you are! I can't wait to see more, thank you Joelle. Linda Herring (Casey's Mom)

Karen Ellertson,  30.8.09  

Ditto from Heather's mom - Heather is very blest to have a friend who could capture an already beautiful day so creatively and make the memory even more indelible. Thank you so much!

Post a Comment