Jessica & Doug: Wedding

6.26.2009

Everything was in it’s place.  The train of the dress, the pearls in her ears, every speck of glitter and glamour was just right.   The anticipation was high and from the moment he turned his eyes dazzled in her perfection. In that moment the nerves subsided and yielded to their love.  It was a perfect moment on a perfect day… their day.

This was wedding was amazing and such a joy to be a part of!  Jessica was probably one of the most calm and prepared brides I have ever seen! We were able to stick to the schedule and I am still in awe of it!  Jessica and Doug thank you so much for allowing me to a part of your day and witness your love for one another.  You are a special couple and I am so excited to see all the great plans that God has for the both of you!  



I love their expressions in the these two pictures especially Jessica's in the second one ;D


 

At the reception they had chocolate covered strawberries set out just for the wedding party.... I loved it!








Jessica thought about every little detail, even the foot accessories!  She traded off from foot Jewelry to designer flip flops after the ceremony.  




This first look was such a special moment!  I encourage all of my brides to do this!  You get all the pics out the way before the wedding even starts and it adds a special moment to your day that you wouldn't get other wise.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment